Quick Fix 6.2 Plus Synthetic Urine$39.95
- Cheaper than the most reliable synthetic urine kits
- Most popular fake pee
- Made by Spectrum Labs
- Very easy to use (premixed)
- Has a few 'bad batches' in the past
- Only heat pads to heat it up (you can also use microwave)
- Includes biocide
Ok, let’s make one thing clear. There are several Quick Fix synthetic urine versions by Spectrum Labs out there. This is a review of the most updated Quick Fix 6.2 Plus fake pee kit.
Here is what these Quick Fix version means:
- 6.2: This means the Spectrum Labs is regularly updating their Quick Fix formula. Sadly, they were not quick enough to update the formulation in the past (more on Quick Fix fails later).
- Plus: Plus just means a bigger quantity of synthetic urine (3 oz). The standard size of Quick Fix is 2 oz, the Plus size in 3 oz. Honestly, every other company uses the 3 oz size as a standard size, not ‘Plus’ size.
All in all, Quick Fix is the most popular synthetic urine out there. That’s sadly not because it’s so reliable; it’s mainly because it’s cheaper than the best synthetic urine kits (check them out here).
|Synthetic Urine:||#1 Sub Solution||#2 Quick Luck||#3 Quick Fix 6.2||#4 Powdered Urine|
|Availability:||Check Here||Check Here||Check Here||Check Here|
It’s not a 100% guarantee, to be sure. Nonetheless, it will work for most people most of the time and for such a low price of about $40, that’s a risk that a lot of people are choosing to take.
Let’s dive in the Quick Fix review to see how the whole kit works, how to use it, and answer some frequently asked questions about the Quick Fix.
Quick Fix Synthetic Urine Kit
The one distinct advantage the Quick Fix has (apart from the low cost) is how easy it is to use. A lot of that has to do with being a premixed synthetic urine.
Even the best Sub Solution synthetic urine has to be mixed. Quick Fix, on the other hand, is almost ready-to-use right out of the box.
The Quick Fix kit includes:
- Plastic bottle with premixed synthetic urine (3 oz of fake pee, given that it’s a Plus sized kit).
- 1 Heating pad + temperature strip on the plastic bottle. The heating pad can be used to keep the Quick Fix at the right temperature. The temperature strip helps you measure the right temperature.
- List of instructions. Following the instruction of how to use any synthetic urine is very important. It’s not like we use fake pee so frequently we can use it just out of the box.
When you heat it up and pour it in the urine test cup, it looks like this:
Here are the instructions of how to get from the Quick Fix box to this yellowish drug testing sampling cup:
Instructions Of How To Use Quick Fix
- Open the plastic bottle with premixed Quick Fix urine.
If you start to heat the Quick Fix bottle with the cap on, it might explode and the fake pee will spill all over the place.
- Use microwave to heat up the whole 3 oz bottle.
10 seconds in the microwave should do the trick. You should check that the temperature strip reads between 94°F and 100°F.
- Put the cap back on and mix the whole bottle.
Mixing will ensure a homogeneous spread of the temperature and all the chemicals like urea, uric acid and creatinine.
- Make sure that the temperature strip reads between 94°F and 100°F.
This is the temperature you want to keep the fake pee at. The heat pad is there to help you maintain the temperature.
This is the easiest way you can made any synthetic urine ready for a drug test.
Elefant In The Room: Quick Fix Failures
Quick Fix failures need to be addressed. It is true that this synthetic urine will work for almost all the people all the time. However, even the manufacturer doesn’t guarantee the Quick Fix will work 100% of the time.
That’s because the track record of this particular fake pee isn’t spotless. There were two instances, one of the past and one quite recently when Quick Fix failed:
- Failed due to low creatinine levels. This is an old issue that was fixed.
- Failed because biocide was detected. This is and remains the current issue.
The inclusion of biocide as a preservative is problematic. In 99% of cases, the employer won’t pay extra for the in-depth study of your urine.
However, if that does happen, the first thing they will look at in 2022 is the presence of biocide. Synthetic urine by itself cannot be detected. However, real urine doesn’t contain biocide and goes starts to smell foul in 5 minutes. If they detect biocide in your urine sample, it’s a clear indication that you’ve been using synthetic urine to fool a drug test.
Again, this only happens in 1% of cases. But it is understandable that if you’re in that 1%, even 1% is not insignificant to you.
Everybody who wants to be truly without worry should invest in the best synthetic urine kits despite the higher price.
Quick Fix FAQ
If you mean if it works as synthetic urine, yes, it does. Quick Fix has all the 11 chemical that drug panel tests look for when testing for human urine.
These include urea, uric acid and creatinine with additional organic and anorganic salts. The Quick Fix also has the appropriate pH levels as well as specific gravity; the same as normal clean human urine.
Quick Fix is sold in head shops and online. You can call your local head shop and check if they have it or you can simply buy it at a certified online shop here.
No drug lab can directly detect a synthetic urine like Quick Fix by looking at the chemical normal urine does contain. However, drug test do detect if the synthetic urine is not hot enough or if it’s too hot.
On the other hand, in some limited GC/MS tests they can detect the inclusion of biocides and, sadly, Quick Fix does contain a biocide.
Quick Fix is only of the cheapest synthetic urine kits you can buy. The Quick Fix 6.2 Plus costs $39.95. That’s almost half as much as the best and most reliable synthetic urine kits.